CLL #988 (feat. Heather Kozar with Dr. Bruce)
07/13/1999 – Tuesday Night Show
Source – TobyDog Tape (2012)
This is a new export of the only known tape and the episode is nearly 100% complete. Adam references the appearance from Jules Asner last week and his desire to flee to Canada with her, Adam finds an expired empty package of Viagra in the studio (Tom Leykis?) and Heather Kozar is making her only appearance on CLL.
From Wiki: Heather Kozar is an American model known as Playboy‘s Playmate of the Month for January 1998. She appeared on the cover of the June 1999 issue of the magazine, and was voted Playmate of the Year for 1999. Her original centerfold was photographed by Richard Fegley.
– Dr. Bruce in studio, Adam forgets where Drew is, Bruce in for the rest of the week.
– 3:00 Shelby talk
– 5:50 Bruce gets yelled at for eating during the show.
– 12:00 Adam starting to get into the DVD porn from Jenna Jameson.
– 16:40 Bruce gets yelled at for a marker not working when he has to pick the calls.
– 28:00 Weird kid hides under beds/tables, collects beanie baby toys and has screwed up parents.
– 30:00 Adam interested in Heather’s older sister
– 33:20 Caller tries to give Bruce some kudos
– 41:00 Adam discovers a mysterious expired Viagra package in the studio.
– 49:30 Adam thinks Heather should marry him.
– 1:03:00 “We need people not to go to college” rant, Bruce talks about his university and then gets yelled at for not picking a call.
– 1:07:45 Worst job ever – guy at a driving range wearing a helmet and has a mattress strapped to his back collecting golf balls with a rake.
– 1:11:55 Adam wants a band named “Homicidal Lesbians” or “Suicidal Lesbian” but doesn’t want to get more flack from G.L.A.D. He then yells at Bruce for his pager beeping.
– 1:23:30 Jules was on last week. Adam wanted to move to Canada with him.
– 1:32:00 Adam alludes to Bruce badmouthing the MTV Loveline show
Bumper Music Breakdown
Intro Music: MxPx – Under Lock and Key (Slowly Going The Way Of The Buffalo)
Patreon Goal Not Yet Reached
Music Provided by Rich Banks