Podgodz 203 (CCIII)
Recorded 19 July 2016
Nextcast thoughts (Laxdude: Crusher of Dreams)
Top 5 shows of the Week – LAX
Up for contention but not making the list this week
Hello Internet #66: A Classic Episode
Roderick on the Line #208: Coney Island Horniness
No Agenda #843: Save the Date
5) Reconcilable Differences #30: Captain of the Living Room
4) Game Show: Low Definition: Hell is Other People’s Words
3) Defocused #105: The Definitive Guide to Winging it (JJ Trek)
2) TV Guidance Counsellor #161: Guy Branum
1) The Incomparable #309: Boats in Space (spaceship draft)
GIO TOP 5
- Steve Agee UHHH #62 Matt Besser
- ADS #377 and #378
- Reasonable Doubt #52 Christopher Darden/ TV Guidance Counselor #161
- ACS #1860 David Wild and Caleb Pressley
- ACS #1861 and ACS #1862
Also Runners: FATK #168 Ed O’Neill, Alison Rosen Jonah Ray Returns, Steve Agee Uhhh #61 Michael Rosenbaum, The 40 Year Old Boy Episode Eight Year Nine, OTH ‘He’s What They Call Turnt’, Nerdist #816 Paul Dini, JRE #823, NNF 1822.
Hate You Bro! : Race Wars “What The Fuck You Doing Eyeballing Me”, Fitzdog #569 Mike Gibbons.
Adds: Battleship Pretension
Drops: Battleship Pretension, Loveline, Classic Loveline
Don’t forget that we are a listener supported show.
You can reach us @podgodz, email@example.com and on Facebook – that is podgodz with a Zed. You can also help fund this show, or Gio in general, at PATREON.com/Giovanni and hit up those Amazon Affiliate links.
Time to put the Crown Royal sack back on the microphone.
Music Provided by Rucka Rucka Ali