Podgodz 198 (CXCVIII)
Recorded 10 June 2016
I saw X-Men Apocalypse – Lax
Stitcher, formerly owned by Deezer (Euro music streamer) is now owned by E.W. Scripps who owns Midroll (podcast ad sales, owner of Ear Wolf/Howl) – they want to destroy podcasting.
Add: Ungeniused #1, NAPSOT
Updates: The Bugle – going on without
Shows that pissed me off/weren’t good
Top 5 shows of the Week
Up for contention but not making the list this week
TV Talk Machine
Let’s Talk About Star Wars #5: Ventress’s Hair Strikes Back
Roadwork #31: Socks and Gloves
Top 5 Lax
5) No Agenda #832: Cissexist Hxstory
4) Planet Money #704: Open Office
3) Making It #73: Eyeball Trauma
2) Grownups Read Things They Wrote as Kids #312: I’m not one of those psycho girls (Vancouver)
1) TV Guidance Counsellor #154: Elizabeth Crane
GIO Top 5
- 5. Harmontown #200 Simulation
- 4. ACS #1838/ ACS #1839
- 3. Never Not Funny #1817 – Diedrich Bader
- 2. AD #338/ TFV Top 5 Clowns
- 1. ARIYNBF Alison’s News/ Dune Reads Night Of The Living Dummy III parts 1 and 2
- Also Runners: Race Wars ‘kenniggie’, Phone Booth fighting #34, Fitzdog Radio Bobby Lee, CUPodcast #74, This Life #32 Mike Carano
Don’t forget that we are a listener supported show.
You can reach us @podgodz, email@example.com and on Facebook – that is podgodz with a Zed. You can also help fund this show, or Gio in general, at PATREON.com/Giovanni and hit up those Amazon Affiliate links.
Time to put the Crown Royal sack back on the microphone.