Recorded 23 May 2017
Cleared my Daily feed for the first time in nearly a month, little progress on others.
Lax Top 10
Shows that pissed me off/weren’t good
Top 10 shows of the Week
Up for contention but not making the list this week
Roderick on the Line #245: An Ongoing Situation
BBC Radio News Quiz Extra
Bonanza #24: Toothbrush and Q-Tip
No Such Things As A Fish
10) TV Guidance Counsellor #225: Wendy Liebman, #221 Michelle Barbera, #220 Anne Beatts
9) No Agenda #928 Watergate II, #929 Sologamy, #930 Off Script, #931 Putin’s Playbook
8) Do By Friday: People Have Died Here
7) Eureka Podcast #215: A Worthwhile Conversation (For Once)
6) 99% Invisible #259: This is Chance: The Anchorwoman of the Great Alaska Earthquake
5) The Incomparable #352: Hold My Space Beer (Guardians of the Galaxy)
4) Skip to the End #71: Alien Covenant
3) Hello Internet #82: God of Bees
2) Eureka Podcast #216: Man Spreading with Amy with Earbuds and Earworms
1) Do By Friday: The Milky Boys
GIO Top 10
10. AD #387
09. Carcast #920/TV Guidance Counselor #226
08. No Agenda #931
07. DDP #276 Listener Calls
06. We’ll See You In Hell 4×10 Alien Covenant
05. ADS #585 Jimmy O. Yang
04. The Fighter and the Kid #260 Andy Stumpf
03. ACS Billy Vera
02. The 40 Year Old Boy Year Nine, Episode Forty-Nine
01. ACS # Roy Wood Jr.
On Next Week’s Gio and Lax Watch shit we watch the 70s masterpiece, Battle Star Galactica (1978 Theatrical Cut).
Don’t forget that we are a listener supported show.
You can reach us @podgodz, email@example.com and on Facebook – that is podgodz with a Zed. You can also help fund this show, or Gio in general, at PATREON.com/Giovanni and hit up those Amazon Affiliate links.
Time to put the Crown Royal sack back on the microphone.