Recorded 9 May 2017
So how did that Writers Strike work out for the podcast vampires?
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
Whacking a lot of shows
Add: Download from Relay.fm
Drop: Night Attack, Road Work, Back to Work, Business of Machining, Making It, Turning This Car Around, /Filmcast, Pop Culture Happy Hour, Connected (relay.fm), TeeVee The Flash, Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me, Laugh out Loud from CBC Radio
Updates: Still off Max Fun, walked Merlin and Roderick out back of the barn
Shows that pissed me off/weren’t good
Top 10 shows of the Week
Up for contention but not making the list this week
Eureka Podcast #214: Glitchfiddich
Extra Hot Great #154: Raising Consciousness With Dear White People
Do By Friday: White King Screamy Face
No Such Thing as a Fish
Skip to the End #70: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
LAX Top 5
5) The Incomparable #351: You’re Right Father—Kill All Humans
4) No Agenda #924-927
3) Eureka Podcast #213 Lubbock of Leave It
2) Liar City: The Boys in the Bank
1) Dana Gould Hour: Let’s Go Crazy
GIO Top 10
10. GLL #830 (feat. Rebecca Ferratti)
09. No Agenda #926 ‘GREP’
08. We’ll Se You In Hell 4.8/BFF ‘Ennis Envy #54’
07. TFV Summer Preview 2017
06. Defocused #146/ Eureka #211
05. Junkfood Cinema ‘Project X’
04. We’ll See You In Hell 4.7 ‘Prisoners’
03. ACS #2062 Sean Gunn
02. Dana Gould Hour ‘Let’s Go Crazy’
01. The 40 Year Old Boy Episode Forty-Seven, Year Nine
Also Runners: AD #385, Bertcast #231 Al Madrigal, Cinemaddicts #70 May 2017, JRE #953 Shirley Manson,
Hated It: JRE #952 Thaddeus Russell, JRE #955 Al Madrigal, JRE #956 Guy Ritchie
Drops: Probably Science, Jesse Vs.
ADDS: Big Brown Breakdown
On Next Week’s Gio and Lax Watch shit Gio picked THE WORST EPISODES IN THE WORLD of Farscape thinking that would be the trick.
Don’t forget that we are a listener supported show.
You can reach us @podgodz, email@example.com and on Facebook – that is podgodz with a Zed. You can also help fund this show, or Gio in general, at PATREON.com/Giovanni and hit up those Amazon Affiliate links.
Time to put the Crown Royal sack back on the microphone.